Wednesday, February 22, 2012

LONDON FASHIN WEEK: A.L.C. F/W 2012-13



I hadn't pay much attention to A.L.C. Clothing but when I saw this Fall/Winter 2012-13 collection, I loved the cool factor of the outfits. With an emphasis on daring silhouettes and chic, versatile separates, Andrea Linberman's A.L.C. aims to bring a new perspective to the needs of the modern woman's wardrobe. The style is street-ready and downtown city inspired, and the boyfriend outerwear vibes, mainly in coats, to make me sigh for "I want it, I need it..."!

Nunca prestei muita atenção à A.L.C Clothing mas quando vi a colecção para o próximo Outono/Inverno adorei o factor cool presente em todos os outfits desta marca  Com enfâse nas silhuetas atrevidas e chiques, as peças versáteis de Andrea Linberman que facilmente podem ser usadas em separado e misturadas, trazem uma nova perspectiva às necessidades do guarda-roupa da mulher moderna. O estilo é absolutamente street-ready e inspirado na cidade, com a tendência "boyfriend" sobretudo em casacos a fazer-me suspirar "Eu quero, eu preciso.." 



See all the collection HERE

  

No comments:

Post a Comment