Tuesday, December 6, 2011

INSPIRATION: THINGS THAT ANNOY ME TO DEATH! #7 CHRISTMAS MOOD!

This is the part of the year that I'm getting mad with all the Xmas sweet songs, changed kisses, opened hearts, beautiful Xmas trees with chinese lights and ornaments, paper angels and impossible wishes. Look mom and dad, dear Santa "I want, I'd like, I wish..."

  
Literally. Do you know what it’s like walking around with the feeling that your life has been fundamentally inundated with sweetened feelings of goodwill! Hands touched each other, honeyed eyes about to cry, dinners and parties with people that make you feel an outsider (weirder than some facebooked friends you could have). Can you imagine?

(Maybe I’m being a little over-dramatic, but this is an accurate picture of how I felt at the time).


No comments:

Post a Comment