Tuesday, August 14, 2012

INSPIRATION: MENSWEAR - PART 2



As I already said I'm a little obsessed with the menswear inspired looks which will be the great trend for Fall. I had a pair of shoes like these in the above pic when I was about 13 and I hated them. Now I think I changed my mind a little and I kind of love these damned fringed shoes with preppy vibes!

Já aqui disse num post anterior que ando um pouco obcecada pelos looks de inspiração masculina que vão ver-se por aí em grande este Outono. Até tive um par de sapatos muito semelhante ao da imagem abaixo quando tinha uns 13 anos, mas, nessa altura detestava-os. Agora parece que mudei de opinião e apaixonei-me por estes sapatos franjados muito preppy style!   







Kate King for DANSK #28 by Emma Tempest


No comments:

Post a Comment