Thursday, July 19, 2012

INSPIRATION: A LESSON OF STYLE


Pic via The Sartorialist




A photo is great when it makes me stop, look again and again and again; This photograph is excellent because it makes ​​me think and breaks down many prejudices by itself. This man is fabulous in his Prada's pajamas with a careful attention to the details that fit together perfectly. The formal white shirt, the classic cufflinks, the "nerd" glasses,the hair to give the perfect tone ... everything in him says fashion ans style. This photo will live in my memory for a long time and that's why I can not resist sharing it.

Uma foto é excelente quando me faz parar, olhar de novo e outra vez e mais outra; Esta fotografia é excelente porque não só me fez pensar como por ela mesma consegue derrubar preconceitos. Este homem está fabuloso no seu pijama Prada e tudo se deve à atenção aos pormenores que combinam entre si perfeitamente. A camisa branca formal, os botões de punho clássicos, os óculos quadradões, o cabelo a dar o tom perfeito tudo neste look respira moda e estilo... Esta foto vai perdurar na minha memória por muito tempo e por isso é que não resisto a partilha-la.

No comments:

Post a Comment