Friday, December 2, 2011

INSPIRATION: MY MOST INTIMATE TASTES #3 BAGS


I think bags are one of the most woman's intimate objects, a bag (and the things it contains) can tell you almost everything about a person.

Penso que as malas são um dos objectos femininos mais intimos, pois, uma mala pode dizer quase tudo sobre uma pessoa, sobretudo o que carregamos lá dentro.




Since a while I became clutches addict because they are small and it requires me to be more selective with the things I carry with me all day long, and they gave me a break to my back, and they are so much elegant then the shoulder's ones.

Desde há algum tempo que eu me viciei em clutches porque sendo mais pequenas obrigam-me a ser mais selectiva com o que arrasto comigo durante todo o dia e são um alivio para as minhas costas. Para além disso acho que as clutches são muito mais elegantes do que as malas de ombro.

I really felt in love with this square bags by Stella McCartney because they are at the same time some kind of classic vibes with a very modern look too. They matches with everything, and they give a fancy upgrade to your jean's relaxed look.

Apaixonei-me logo por estas clutches quadradas da Stella McCarney porque são ao mesmo tempo clássicase com um look muito moderno e combinam com tudo, de jeans a um vestido de cocktail.


Source: Picture via self service

No comments:

Post a Comment