Wednesday, November 23, 2011

INSPIRATION: THINGS THAT ANNOY ME TO DEATH! #4 People that are always glued at their smart phone

#4





Nothing gets me so pissed off than people who are always glued at their smart phone when they are with someone else. People never cease to surprise me with their rudeness and bad manners. if someone invited me to dinner ( even a working dinner) and he/she was stucked to the phone, always looking for new messages or emails, touching all the time in the touch screen or talking with someone and obviously it was a trivial talk talk, I'll just get up and I'll leave the room. I love technology, and I know that we all became slaves of it, but I didn't realize I would be competing with a machine for anyone's attention. Do you belive that are people who texting at the lunch table (and they aren't teenagers or so)? How insanely rude is that? Do I have to hear someone to say aloud the color of his/her underwear, or how son of a bitch the boyfriend was? I know that with the facebook and all that social networks people think to make the laudry in public it's cool.  Be respectful!   

************************

Nada me irrita mais do que as pessoas que não desgrudam no telemovel, mesmo quando estão com alguém. As pessoas nunca cessam de me surpreender com a sua rudeza e má educação. Se alguém me convida para jantar ( mesmo que seja um jantar de trabalho) e essa pessoa fica agarrada ao smart phone, olhando para o touch screen constantemente, verificando se tem novas messagens ou emails e falando ao telefone quando é óbvio que é conversa trivial, simplesmente levanto-me e saio da sala. Adoro tecnologia e sei que de uma forma ou de outra todos nos tornamos seus escravos, mas, nunca pensei ter de vir a partilhar a minha atenção com um telefone. Que falta de chá! Acreditam que há pessoas que enviam sms e emails à mesa do almoço? Será que tenho que ouvir alguém em voz alta a comentar sobre a cor das cuecas ou como o namorado foi filho da mãe? Ok, as pessoas com o facebook e esse tipo de redes sociais habituaram-se a lavar a roupa suja em público, mas, poupem-me! Aja respeito!  

No comments:

Post a Comment