Tuesday, November 22, 2011

INSPIRATION: THINGS THAT ANNOY ME TO DEATH! #2 People with very bad attitude

#2

Another thing that gets me absolutely crazy enough to kill someone is these persons that are insanely rude to others, only because they enjoy some kind of power position when interacting with people. For instance, people full of rudeness when they are being served by a poor waiter trying to do his job.

Outra das coisas que me põe completamente louca ( i.e com "bad attitude") são aquelas pessoas que se gabam de ser insanamente mal-educadas com os outros, somente porque gozam de uma certa posição de poder quando interagem com alguém. Por exemplo, aquelas pessoas extremamente rudes para com o pobre empregado que está tentando fazer o seu trabalho.


Another example that sucks me is when I'm trying to be answered by a recepcionist in a bank, a public service, supermaket or
places like that, and the recepcionist, whose job is to answer people, looks like the most angry person in the planet and treat you like stupid shit.

Outro exemplo que me faz sair das estribeiras (mais "bad attitude") é quando estou a tentar ser atendida por uma recepcionista num banco, num qualquer serviço público, no supermercado, etc e a recepcionista cujo trabalho é justamente atender o público, parece-se com a pessoa mais zangada deste mundo e me faz sentir lixo.

I would like to ask aloud " WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? WHY ARE YOU SO HUNGRY?" But then I realize that, by doing so, I would also sound insane and angry myself, so I imagine that the recepcionist is having a bad day and I go out...

Apetece-me gritar-lhe de imediato " MAS PORQUE RAIO ESTÁ TÃO ZANGADA? QUAL É O SEU PROBLEMA?" Só que se fizer isso eu própria vou parecer zangada e maluca, pelo que me limito a imaginar que a recepcionista está a ter um dia de merda, e vou-me embora...

Honestly can anyone tell me why are people so angry about? Why are people so upset over something so trivial as the waiter who forgot to bring them the glass of water, or in the case of the angry recepcionist that is called to provide the kind of information she is supposed to do, and because so she is offended you by all means with her bad attitude. 

Honestamente, alguém me pode dizer porque é que as pessoas andam tão zangadas? Porque é que as pessoas dão tanta importância a episódios triviais como o empregado que na azáfama se esqueceu de trazer o copo de água, ou, no caso da recepcionista que veste a sua pior atitude e te ofende só porque foi chamada a fazer aquilo que é suposto fazer, atender pessoas e prestar-lhes informações.



I think something deeper is going one with this people who use rudeness as their own flag. Maybe they should go to the gym, get good sex or go to a therapist. Get hungry is like a bad vicious, pretty like smoking, affecting the world around us. I'm not trying to say people must get in into a Optimistic Club, only they should take control and take their anger out at the right places not in my face.   


Acho que algo mais profundo se está a passar com as pessoas que mostram a rudeza como se fosse a sua própria bandeira. Provavelmente, deviam ir ao ginásio, ter bom sexo ou, simplesmente consultar um terapeuta. Más atitudes é um vicio semelhante ao fumar, afecta todos à nossa volta. Não quero com isto dizer que as pessoas devam entrar no Clube do Optimismo, mas, tão-só que elas devem assumir mais control e afastar a má catadura para longe da minha cara.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment