Thursday, June 16, 2011

INSPIRATION: TALENT AGAINST STUPIDITY, ALWAYS...



I'm so tired of the human's stupidity seen in the smarter! Only the beauty of things can reconcile myself and  an amazing photo only can make my day and change my perception about the way things are. Art and talent are not in doing objects but in see things by the most impossible beautiful way. This photo was taken by a 16 years old photographer Ana Larruy.

Por vezes vem-me este cansaço da estupidez humana dos mais espertos! Só a beleza das coisas me reconcilia comigo mesma. Uma só foto extraordinária pode fazer-me ganhar o dia e mudar totalmente a minha percepção de como as coisas são. A arte e o talento não está em fazer objectos mais ou menos bonitos, mas, em ver (e mostrar) as coisas da forma mais impossivelmente bonita. Esta foto foi tirada por uma fotografa de 16 anos Ana Larruy.

About her (...)

No comments:

Post a Comment