Thursday, June 16, 2011

INSPIRATION: BEDSIDE LIFE


I am my inspirational thoughts and moments I kept in my mind, the books I read, the movies I saw, the music in my player and the concerts in which I danced... I am the photos that I shot and the inspirational photos I found... I am that picture that catch my soul and that painting that told me where I wanted to be. I am all the beautiful things that I share with my followers each day... and each day I became a better person because these beauty exists.

...But first of all I am what I wrote.

Eu sou os pensamentos que me inspiram e os momentos que guardo na minha memória, os livros que li, os filmes que vi e a música que toca no meu player, e os concertos onde dancei que nem uma louca. Eu sou as fotos que tirei e as fotos que me inspiraram a tirar mais fotos... eu sou aquela imagem que me prendeu a alma e me fez sentir grandiosa e pequenina ao mesmo tempo, eu sou aquela pintura que me disse onde é que eu gostaria de estar. Eu sou todas as coisas belas que partilho todos os dias com os meus seguidores... e em cada dia eu torno-me numa  pessoa melhor porque a beleza existe.

... Mas, primeiro de tudo eu sou aquilo que escrevi.



My bedside book for so many years!



... And that's all the pretty things which shape and define what I am.

 ... e são todas essas coisas belas que enformam e definem o que eu sou.

Just a Dream - Seana Gavin





Alexander McQueen rainbow dress Spring 2003


I love the unexpected - Photo by Vivienne Mok


PRADA FW2011







"Marido? Eu nunca encontrei um homem bom suficiente para isso."

Well I found...
Bem, eu encontrei...

My husb


THAT'S ME! Catching the inspirational moment...


By Joao Lamares

No comments:

Post a Comment