Monday, June 6, 2011

INSPIRATION: I'M THE CHAMPION OF MY LIFE (I'm feeling hardly lost)

When I am about to lose my heart (and good attitude) ... and I'm feeling that everything is a silliness ... I wear my best dress and I dance through the house screaming to the sound of The Queens I'm the Champion (of my life). Sure I will become better and I will win more enemies between my sweet neighbours. 





Quando estou prestes a perder a minha paciência e boa atitude e sinto que tudo não passa de uma grande parvoíce... coloco o meu melhor vestido e desato a dançar e a gritar pela casa fora ao som dos Queen 'I'm a Champion of my life (sou a campeã da minha vida). É certo que me vou sentir logo melhor ao mesmo tempo que ganho mais uns inimigos entre os meus pacientes vizinhos.






LET'S DANCE! Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?
Vamos dançar? Diz-me qual é o teu plano para a tua liberdade e a tua preciosa vida?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment