Monday, November 1, 2010

WHO IS BEHIND THE GLASS? PART 2


Today afternoon the light in Lisbon was fantastic! People went out to parks and terraces after four days of unstopped rain. Chiado, in Lisbon, was crowded of tourists, young and old people, street musicians, men statues, acrobats, ordinary people who enjoy the golden sun to dating, drink coffee, talk, read, or just strolling. I really love this light, only in Lisbon I can find this orange golden light of the late afternoon falling slowly to lie down by the river. After a beer and some breaded cheese in a Japanese restaurant I went on with my project "Who is behind the glass" with shop windows of Custo Barcelona, Diesel, Miss Sixty, El Matador and an art gallery.   

PEOPLE ENJOY THE LATE SUN IN CHIADO, LISBON

PHOTOS BY PAULA LAMARES










DIESEL SHOP WINDOWS



















ART GALLERY SHOP WINDOW





EL MATADOR SHOP WINDOW




MISS SIXTY SHOP WINDOW - I love this red leather jacket!!!



CUSTO BARCELONA SHOP WINDOW













I really felt in love with the socks with heels trend, in the pic above I shoot my own way to use this useful trend through a shop window. It's warm, comfortable and sexy... perfect for fall days! I think this pic is like a self portrait kind of thing!!!

SHOP WINDOWS OF TEMPORARY STORE BY "LOJAS DAS MEIAS" ( on of the best shops in Portugal):





No comments:

Post a Comment