Thursday, September 30, 2010

SPRING 2010 TREND REPORTS - GLOSSY COLORS


I really like color, color mixed with color, block color, monocromatic color looks... and we saw lots of color in New York, but once for all in London and Milan Spring Summer 2011 runaways. What about Paris? Paris is the city of light but also the Sartre city, nostalgic poets and existentialists writers who had a dark side and lived in dark lofts. So bright colors doesn´t seem matching to a more intellectual fashion like Dries Van Noten or Gareth Pugh. Paris was dressed in variations of white and light black so far, I really hope Balenciaga could change this singsong pallete. But do not misunderstand me I loved French fashion so much, it is in Paris that are two of my favorite Fashion Houses ever: Commes des Garçons and Lavin! And of course Chanel and Balenciaga will be so exciting as always.

Nevertheless, I must say that I really felt in love with Prada, Jil Sander, Christopher Kane, Meadham Kirchoff, Versus and Proenza Schoulder's Spring glossy colors.


SS11!! CHRIS BENZ, LIPS, PROENZA SCHOULER, JIL SANDER, JILSANDER, CHRISTOPHER KANE, MEADHAM KIRCHOFF, PRADA, VERSUS, PROENZA SHOULER. WHOA.
Picture via White Lightning blog 


No comments:

Post a Comment