Sunday, March 3, 2013

CÉLINE FALL 2013 - Why I'm dying after I've seen this... and reborn loving fashion even more!



















For the first time this season (autumn / winter 2013-14) I had great difficulty choosing the images of a collection to post here on the blog. This is because I felt like publishing the entire collection of Céline. This collection is phenomenal! The best of Paris Fashion Week (ok, we have not seen the Miu Miu) and perhaps the best of the season. 

But you can see the whole collection HERE, and find why I was so crazy about...

Pela primeira vez esta estação (Outono/Inverno 2013-14) tive imensa dificuldade em escolher as imagens para publicar a titulo exemplificativo aqui no blog. Isto porque me apetecia publicar a coleção inteira de Céline. Esta coleção está fenomenal!!! A melhor da Paris Fashion Week ( ok, ainda não vimos a de Miu Miu) e talvez a melhor da temporada.

Mas, podem ver a coleção toda AQUI, e perceber porque é que fiquei assim extasiada!

No comments:

Post a Comment