Tuesday, October 16, 2012

RICARDO PRETO SS 2013 - Details




I bet that you were already missing my crazy, skewed and blurred pics from the shows :-))) weren't you? After the Joao Lamares' professional photos which you can see HERE I always love to give my point of view about the collections, that small detail which I saw so quickly at the show, and which I identify as a crucial point in a collection and that often gives the tone for the whole set. This Ricardo Preto's collection I think it was the way he put the scarves, the prints and the pinstripe's game.

Aposto que já estavam a estranhar a falta das minhas imagens malucas, enviezadas e desfocadas dos desfiles :-))) não estavam? Depois das fotos profissionais do Joao Lamares que podem ver AQUI gosto sempre de dar a minha visão das colecções, aquele pequeno detalhe que à velocidade luz que dura a passagem de um look, consigo identificar como um ponto crucial numa colecção e que muitas vezes dá o mote para todo o conjunto. Nesta colecção de Ricardo Preto acho que foi o modo como ele colocou os lenços, os prints e o jogo das riscas.










No comments:

Post a Comment