Thursday, September 13, 2012

INSPIRATION: POINTED SHOES - AN UPCOMING TREND (AGAIN)





New York Fashion Week Spring 2013 is almost over and I can't stop talking about Marc Jacobs HERE and HERE, but in my opinion he was the one who had the great moments at the Lincoln Center. Now I'm asking your attention to the fantastic shoes and boots from Marc Jacobs collection that will be surely the statement thing for the next Spring. I can already see fast fashion brands to sharpen their pencils for cheating them! Besides I do not really like pointed shoes because my number is 40 and the foot becomes huge, but this time I have to surrender to this great trend to come.

Já a semana da moda de Nova Iorque primavera 2013 está a terminar e eu não paro de falar em Marc Jacobs AQUI e AQUI, mas, de facto foi na minha opinião a pedrada no charco desta semana da moda. Agora chamo a atenção para os fantásticos sapatos e botins da colecção Marc Jacobs que certamente irão marcar a estação. Já estou a ver as marcas de fast fashion a afiar os lápis para o copianço! E eu que nem gosto muito de sapatos bicudos, ainda por cima porque o meu numero de sapatos é o 40 e o pé fica enorme, mas, desta vez tenho que me render a esta grande tendência por vir.





More HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment