Wednesday, September 12, 2012

NYFW SPRING 2013: RODARTE



I am a huge fan of the Mulleavy sisters from the beginning and I'm always dazzled every new collection, where the dream and the street style fashion touched and blended so perfectly. I must say that this collection for next spring, which was very touched by the vibrations of the Game of Thrones seduced me much less than usual. In a way I appreciated the medieval tone mixed with ultra-modern accessories and shoes, but I did not come to charm this time.

Sou uma fã das irmãs Mulleavy desde o inicio e fico sempre deslumbrada a cada nova colecção, onde o sonho e a moda de street style se tocam e misturam na perfeição. Não posso deixar de dizer que esta colecção para a próxima primavera, muito tocada pelas vibrações Game of Thrones seduziu-me muito menos que o habitual. De certa forma até apreciei o tom medieval misturado com elementos ultra-modernos como os acessórios e os sapatos, mas, não me chegou a encantar desta vez.











No comments:

Post a Comment