Tuesday, July 24, 2012

GOOD MEMORIES ARE HARD TO TELL MONDRIAN; MEMPHIS GROUP; BALENCIAGA.


Probably the best collection of shoes in recent times!
Balenciaga F/W 2010-12 that I remembered here:

Provavelmente a melhor colecção de sapatos dos últimos tempos!
Balenciaga Outono/Inverno 2010-12 que recordei aqui:





Mondrian painting







Carlton Cabinet , 1981, designed by Ettore Sottsass ( Memphis Group)




There are collections that go far beyond the volatility of a season that fashion imposes and one of them is undoubtedly that of Balenciaga Fall / Winter 2010-11 by Nicolas Ghesquière.

Existem colecções que ultrapassam em muito a volatilidade de uma estação que a moda impõe e uma delas é sem dúvida esta de Balenciaga Outono/Inverno 2010-11 por Nicolas Ghesquière.

( I miss so much my entry " Good Memories Are Hard To Tell" where I used to remember with love things that I like that became classics beyond the fashion speed! So happy I came back).

( Senti imenso a falta desta minha rubrica " Good Memories Are Hard To Tell/ Boas Memórias São Dificeis de Descrever" que tinha por hábito publicar todas as semanas aqui no blog. Felizmente voltei a recordar essas coisas que me apaixonam ainda, muito depois da velocidade da moda as ter banido das luzes da ribalta). 






No comments:

Post a Comment