Monday, June 18, 2012

INSPIRATION: GOOD MEMORIES ARE HARD TO TELL









+
It was a long time since I published the last old Vogue's editorials that I found in my archive, although these editorials have more than 10 or 15 years they continue to be a great source of inspiration for me. The one that I posted here is from Vogue US July 1998, but the styling is so "now fashion"! It is the proof that fashion is not so fleeting and dated as that.


á passou algum tempo desde que publiquei o último editorial das velhinhas revistas Vogue que guardo no meu arquivo e que apesar desses editoriais terem mais de 10 ou 15 anos eles continuam a ser uma grande fonte de inspiração para mim. Este photoshoot da Vogue americana de Julho de 1998 é a prova de que a moda não é tão fugaz e datada quanto isso.

No comments:

Post a Comment