Monday, April 16, 2012

INSPIRATION: MY NEW HOME AT PENEDO HILLS



Finally I could take some pictures from my new home. Everything is not done yet but now I can feel this rooms as my own. So I decided to share with you the first details ( my fave so far).

It's all about intimacy...




My own caos... and that kind of things which I can't live without...



My office and my desk where it's supposed I'll write a lot (maybe soon, I hope!)...








 
My daughter's painting








... And my husband's passions (below):




My husband's avatar ( pic below)...

 

The corner of the oldest (!)... ehehehe!


My husband's stuff...



To rest and play...













The children's room...

 


And my books of style...

 


My shoes loved the new home... a special place to keep with my life (ehehehe)!



My wardrobe's room ( the caos will be settle soon - I think - ehehehe!)...




The library and the garden's view - a corner to inspire us a lot...





... And in the end of the weekend we are so... exhausted nothing better than a nap to restore power for what is yet to come.



Photos by Paula Lamares

2 comments: