Tuesday, March 6, 2012

BAGUERA - THE CLUTCHES TO KEEP THE FUTURE ALIVE!

Do you know these Vectory clutches by Baguera? This is the exclusive campaign preview. The Vectory collection will be launched om March 16th in Portugal at the lisbonaire. I really love this futuristic aesthetic and it works for day and night. Oh my good the coolness of it! 






Baguera is a jewelry Portuguese brand that make us to feel like jewels are so important as shoes or so... I loved all its pieces but now I'm in love with these clutches...










My fave is the first one (The mirror) because it gets your look's vibes right away. I can't wait to get my hand on this little darling. 

 "Every living creature in consciously aware that in order to survive in the Industrial Grey Urban Jungle of the 21st century you have to make a S-T-A-T-E-M-E-N-T"  Baguera 2012




VECTORY by BAGUERA from Branca Cuvier on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment