Sunday, November 13, 2011

INSPIRATION: THE OPTIMUS GIRLS



These are some shoots I made during the video recording of Optimus for a X-mas advertisement, at Chiado in the heart of Old Lisbon. The Camões square were full of cool people, actors, models and extras.

 When I shot these girls I loved the contrast of the silhouettes topped off by the cheerful, bright details and long dresses. The sun was almost completely gone and the hopes of a focused image were pretty slim. I took a few frames and I quickly saw that this wasn’t going to work but when I came to edit the photos I realized that the abstract vibes gave them a special atmosphere and I started using this technique on purpose with low speeds in the beggining of the evening. 













Photos by Paula Lamares

No comments:

Post a Comment