Wednesday, November 30, 2011

INSPIRATION: MY MOST INTIMATE TASTES #2 THE FASHION BOOK



I'm crazy about books and I'm crazy about fashion, I'm crazy about photography, so there's is a place when the best of the three worlds are put together - The Fashion Books. One of my fave fashion book  is this "Helmut Newton Polaroids". A rare glimpse into the workings of famed fashion photographer Helmut Newton, Polaroids is a collection of test shots made all the more visually charming because they are just that: polaroids. For me sensuality is an art so I'm absolutely fascinated by this book, one of the most intimate books that I have in my personal bookcase.  

Sou absolutamente louca por livros, por moda e fotografia, pelo que existe um sitio onde o melhor dos 3 mundos se reunem - Os livros de moda. Um dos meus livros de moda e fotografia favoritos é este "Helmut Newton Polaroids". Um raro olhar dentro dos trabalhos do famoso fotografo de moda, através da sua colecção de Polaroids que mais não são que testes de shootings mas visualmente muito mais charmosos já que são justamente. polaroids. Para mim a sensualidade é uma arte pelo que fiquei completamente fascinada por este livro, um dos mais intimos que tenho na minha estante.  










You can buy it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment