Wednesday, November 16, 2011

INSPIRATION: FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS

First I really think that I was dreaming, and I got in bed with Rimbaud, Murakami, or Lars Von Trier. Then I realized that I didn't coddle my inbred fatalism not even I was trying to feed my apocalyptic intellectualism. I just noticed that I'm a Portuguese in Portugal - I mean in the Europe's ass - ruled by crappy screenwritters riddled of clichés. So I wanted tightly come back to my dream, but I realized they are all gone without taking breakfast. 

Primeiro, julguei que estava a sonhar e que tinha ido para a cama com Rimbaud, Murakami, ou Lars Von Trier. Depois, compreendi que não estava a mimar o meu fatalismo inato, nem sequer a tentar alimentar p meu apocalitico intelecto. Simplesmente compreendi que sou uma mulher portuguesa a viver em Portugal, ou seja, no buraco do cu da Europa, governada por argumentistas de baixo nível crivados de clichés. Tentei, arduamente, voltar para o meu sonho, mas, entendi que eles já se tinham todos ido embora sem tomar pequeno-almoço.    

No comments:

Post a Comment