Sunday, November 20, 2011

INSPIRATION: EVERY AGE HAS ITS OWN CHARM


These are some pics I took last saturday at my fave place in the city...
Eis algumas fotos que captei no passado sabado no meu lugar favorito na cidade...





Every age has its own charm... that's my first thought when I came to the most animated street of Lisbon. 
Cada idade tem o seu próprio charme... é o meu primeiro pensamento que me ocorre quando passeio numa das mais animadas ruas de Lisboa.






Capes are the great fall's statement and it's easy to understand why, they gave to a single casual look instant elegance. 

As capas são o grande "Statement" deste Outono e é fácil entender porquê, dado que confere um toque de elegância instantaneamente a qualquer look casual. 







This time you were caught my friend... Do you know who is the man above?
  Desta vez fui eu que te captei na minha objectiva, meu amigo! Sabem quem é o homem da foto acima?

 




Photos by Paula Lamares
@all rights reserved by Fashion Heroines


No comments:

Post a Comment