Thursday, July 28, 2011

INSPIRATION: UNWRITTEN (SELF) LIGHT Part 3

Why are you so afraid of light?
Porque têm tanto medo da luz?





Photo by Joao Lamares


I don’t have a dairy. I don’t write things into a diary. I imprint myself into the sky and when the sunlight shines brightly, I can stand under the sun’s rays and everything I have imprinted of myself into the sky, I will begin to see again, feel again, remember... and when the wind begins to blow, it blows the details over my face, and I remember everything I left in the sky and see new things being born. I am unwritten.

Não tenho um diário. Não escrevo coisas dentro de um livro. Imprimo-me a mim própria na tela do horizonte e quando o sol brilha intensamente, posso ficar sob os raios de sol e tudo o que eu imprimi sobre mim no céu, volto a ver tudo de novo, a senti-lo outra vez, a lembrar-me... e quando o vento recomeça a soprar, ele sopra os detalhes na minha face, e, então, eu recordo tudo o que eu deixei no horizonte e começo a ver coisas novas por nascer. Sou uma pessoa por escrever.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment