Thursday, June 16, 2011

INSPIRATION: IN BLOOM

I'm not a Spring person although I like flowers but not flowers in a vase because they are already dead. What I love after all is a field full of wild flowers. It's why this editorial from Dazed and Confused magazine inspired me so much. It reminds me the fields near my hometown - Alentejo - which are full of lilac, yellow, white and purple wild flowers... I would like to produce a fashion editorial there!  

Não sou uma pessoa que aprecie por aí além a Primavera apesar de gostar de flores, mas, não numa jarra onde já estão mortas. O que eu adoro são campos de flores silvestres. Por isso este editorial da Dazed & Confused me inspirou tanto. Lembra-me os campos perto de Évora, o Alentejo... onde nasci. Nesta altura do ano o Alentejo está cheio de campos lilazes, amarelos, brancos, roxos... em todos os cambiantes próprios das flores silvestres... adoraria produzir lá um editorial1












Dazed & Confused July 2011
Shot by: Viviane Sassen
Styling by: Katie Shillingford
Model: Lisanne de Jong

No comments:

Post a Comment