Friday, May 20, 2011

INSPIRATION: CHOOSE YOUR SHADE or SWEET DARKNESS


I’m poetically speaking a bit dark today and I became darker when I found in my files the work of Caryn Drexl an artist and photographer I love mainly her gothic vibes that inspires me to read Lord Byron and his romantic dark friends as Virginia Woolf, Sylvia Plath and so on.

Poeticamente falando hoje estou um pouco nocturna e fiquei ainda mais sombria quando reencontrei nos meus ficheiros o trabalho da artista e fotógrafa Caryn Drexl que eu gosto sobretudo pelas suas vibrações góticas que me inspiram a ir reler Lord Byron e os seus loucos amigos romanticos como Virginia Woolf, Sylvia Plath...












I really love this photo below titled Remorse...
Adoro esta foto abaixo intitulada Remorso...




Have you noticed that more difficult to choose our dreams is to choose our shadow?
Já repararam que mais dificil que escolher os nossos sonhos é escolher a nossa sombra?


No comments:

Post a Comment