Tuesday, May 10, 2011

INSPIRATION: BLACK PEARL NAILS


Hey guys she got my nail polish! Yeah!




Since my baby girls gave me my Chanel black pearl I couldn't stop to polish my nails with it. Even I have an ordinary outfit as a cotton mini-dress by a fast fashion shop I feel if I carry Couture all over me! Now I found in this amazing shooting for Material Girl's summer by Elliot and Erick Jimenez the same Chanel nails. I can´t stop love it... kiss kiss kiss...ing my nails :-))))

Nota: Não vou traduzir isto porque está demasiado estúpido ehehehe! Vão ao google translate (por mais mau que sejam as traduções o texto também não faz grande sentido! :-))) Ah! E isto não é publicidade nenhuma nem a Chanel me está a financiar o blog ou me dá amostras grátis. Isto é a minha opinião SINCERA.

No comments:

Post a Comment