Monday, April 11, 2011

LISBON... CHIADO STREET


My camera last Saturday seemed an open window to the city... Lisbon has such a unique light! 



A denim dress is always an outfit with such coolness! 


 ... And a white suit is a pretty instantaneous fancy outfit for any ages and styles. The lady in the photo gave it a feminine touch with the orange loop shirt.


Aviator glasses, fedora and a navy blouse... the perfect match!



Relax and cool made for walking on the city!


BIG! But Sweet dog...




Leaving or coming?
 This... or that?
People in transit always inspire me a lot!




The afternoon was ... so nice and people took fun everywhere. In the end it's easy to be happy!




BUT, PLEASE... what is this? I ran and ran to take this surreal picture... 


And got it on the back!



But this girl is a kind of upset with my camera... I think it was only pose because she will be a cool girl I'm sure. And PUNK are NOT death!!!




Finally something simpkle and pretty: The blue jumpsuit. Perfect!



PHOTOS BY ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment