Tuesday, November 9, 2010

VINTAGE INSPIRATION!


Today I'm in the mood for vintage goods, maybe it's the rain and the Fall that make me nostalgic!

Hoje estou particularmente dada a gostar de coisas vintage, talvez seja da chuva e do Outono que me torna nostalgica!

I Loved this photo from Vogue, 1927!
Adoro esta foto publicada na Vogue em 1927!


Marjorie Willis, Vogue 1927 via Le blog the Sovena



...And these are lovely! Get inspired!
...  E estas são fabulosas e inspiradoras!


The Big Three, Jean Suzy, 1955


Jean Loup Sieff.Harper's bazaar 1962

Tom Kublin, Balenciaga, Paris, 1958

Barbara Goalen from 50's fashion icons via Le blog de Sovena

 

Sonia Rykiel, Paris, 1970 via Le blog de Sovena
  

2 comments:

  1. I understand the mood ;)

    Beijo
    Diariodemimgirlchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this particular is simply too awesome with regard to phrases!: )#)
    congrats!

    League of Legends boost


    Cheap Fifa 14 Ultimate Team Coins

    ReplyDelete