Monday, September 24, 2012

INSPIRATION: FALL'S FEVER SHOES



Airstep sneakers available HERE




Mjus sneakers available HERE
 


Buffalo sneakers available HERE


Pastelle sneakers available HERE


These sneakers Isabel Marant's style that everyone is talking about, are a true fashionist's fever. They didn't win me over at first sight (or the second or maybe third ...), but I have to admit that they feel comfortable enough for someday I'll try them for real. In the meantime I was visiting some of my fave websites to find the perfect pair that would suit with my stuff. This Fall we can't avoid studs at all, so those studded sneakers that incorporate the things in their models are two in one. So if I'm coming to get the fashionist's flu one of these models seem me perfect. They are all from my usually online shoes' store and there are several models at prices more or less friendly depending of the brands; My fave model so far is this from Airstep (Pic 1).


Estas sapatilhas estilo Isabel Marant de que toda a gente fala e que são uma autêntica febre fashionista não me conquistaram logo à primeira vista ( nem à segunda ou terceira...), mas, tenho que admitir que me parecem confortáveis o suficiente para um dia as vir a experimentar. Enquanto isso não acontece dou uma volta pelos sites para encontrar o par perfeito que melhor se possa adequar às coisas que já tenho. As tachas e pregos são incontornáveis, pelo que aquelas sapatilhas que as incorporam nos seus modelos são dois em um e já que é para ceder à tentação fashion victim que seja em grande. No site de sapatos onde habitualmente faço as minhas compras, existem vários modelos a preços mais ou menos acessíveis consoante as marcas; Estes são os meus modelos eleitos e estou com uma queda acentuada para o modelo da Airstep ( imagem 1).


But for those who are not convinced about the advantages of the Marant' sneakers, I leave you some alternative shoes from new arrivals in my fave online shoes' store with the advantage of being more elegant with the same comfort. Look at these scarpins from Timeless HERE. They have a 14 cm platform, how good is this?

Mas, para quem as sapatilhas Marant não convencem mesmo, deixo-lhes alguns modelos de sapatos alternativos, com a vantagem de serem mais elegantes com o mesmo conforto. Adorei este modelo da Timeless com uma plataforma de 14 cm (WOW!) que podem encontrar à venda AQUI.



I really loved this platform boots in black by Bullboxer that you can find HERE, and I think it will be my next buy. They will work perfectly with my fall's mood: total black, nails and lips included!  

Mas, o que eu adorei mesmo foram estas botas pretas com uma confortável plataforma da Bullboxer que podem encontrar AQUI. Combinam perfeitamente com o meu mood outonal: preto total, unhas e lábios incluidos.





I loved also this trendy studded cowboy-chic boots in red by Bullboxer HERE. What do you think about? 

Gostei igualmente deste modelo trendy em bourdeaux também da Bullboxer AQUI, uma tendencia cowboy-chic com as incontornáveis tachas.




But if the Isabel Marant's sneakers are really your fall 's thing, let's do it in style! Look at these pics and get inspired... 

Mas, se a vossa febre deste outono é mesmo os sneakers à la Isabel Marant aqui vos deixo umas imagens para se inspirarem...








No comments:

Post a Comment