Wednesday, December 7, 2011

INSPIRATION: VE DHANITO PHOTOWORK - RETURN TO INNOCENCE OR THE ART OF PHOTOGRAPHING PEOPLE



I met for the first time  Ve Dhanito at the facebook, and we are linked because Tex Saverio, the Jakarta-born fashion designer interviewed twice by Fashion Heroines ( You can read the interview HERE and HERE and HERE). Ve Dhanito visited my blog because she saw the post about Tex, and she emailed me to tell me how she loved Fashion Heroines, and also the music I put in the blog. It was very kind of her, so I looked again her facebook's profile. Then I discovered that she is a great photographer based in Jakarta who worked for the best fashion magazines as  Dewi Magazine (one of the most important fashion magazines from Jakarta which promoted the Dewi Fashion Knights/ Jakarta Fashion Week), and other publications like Cosmopolitan, In Style, Digital Camera, and do on.








I loved the way she captured the human figure with so much poetry and sensivity. Her work expressed always a great emotion, very conceptual and high expressiveness. If at the same time she wanted to express innocence, even faith and nearness still she has also a dark side that I love very much.



 














What I like de most about Dhanito's photowork is her vision about her main subject: People in all situations
linked to their traditions and Land that you can see HERE.








Visit also Ve Dhanito website HERE.







Contact: vedhanito@photographer.net
or
Contac Ve: http://www.vedhanito.com/en/contact.php

No comments:

Post a Comment