Tuesday, September 13, 2011

INSPIRATION: THE "ARRECADAS" EARING

I must interrupt the shows during fashion week in New York that are going live on my screen, to present to you, exclusively, the last work of my friend photographer and artist Gonzalo Benard. He was kind enough to let me publish at first hand in the the blog this self-portrait with a typical folk earing of a "minhota" woman from North Portugal, a typical piece of jewelry named "Arrecadas" handmade by the old way (filigree). Amazing! 

Tenho que interromper os desfiles da semana da moda de Nova Iorque que estão a decorrer em directo no meu ecran, para vos apresentar, em exclusivo, o último trabalho do meu amigo fotografo e artista Gonzalo Bénard e que ele teve a amabilidade de me deixar publicar em primeirissima mão no blog. O seu auto-retrato com brincos tipicos de uma minhota, as famosas "arrecadas" em filigrana. Adorei!



No comments:

Post a Comment