Monday, May 16, 2011

INSPIRATION: THE MITTENS




What caught my attention first were the mittens, and then I reached a conclusion: Portuguese women are definitely more daring! This photo was taken in Lisbon but it could be taken elsewhere in other fashion centre like NY or Milan... Really these details show us some rebellion in a outfit that could be an ordinary one. 

O que primeiro me chamou a atenção foram as luvas sem dedos que me fizeram chegar a uma conclusão: As mulheres portuguesas estão bastante mais atrevidas no que há moda diz respeito. Esta foto foi tirada por mim em Lisboa mas podia perfeitamente ter sido tirada num centro da moda como NY ou Milão... De facto, os detalhes é que dão o mood de uma certa rebelião num outfit que bem podia ser banalissimo. 

Photo by me all@rights reserved
     

No comments:

Post a Comment